To mark our confidence in the products we supply we are pleased to be able to extend to you the following guarantees offered by our suppliers
1. All of our double glazed units into PVC windows are guaranteed for ten years against the breakdown of the seal. The double glazed units in our wooden windows are guaranteed for ten years.
2. Our window, door and conservatory systems are guaranteed against all defects in materials of manufacture applied exclusively to the system as follows:
- A ten year guarantee on white uPVC windows and conservatories.
- A ten year guarantee on wood grain uPVC windows and conservatories.
- A five year guarantee on timber windows and conservatories excluding conservatory bases.
- A twelve month guarantee on conservatory bases when installed provided by the company.
- A twelve month guarantee on all window and door hardware, multi safe door locking, French door locking and inline patio door locking mechanism.
- A twelve month guarantee on all other parts not specifically stated above.
- A ten year guarantee on installation when part of a supply and fix package.
- Solar equipment and components are warranted by the manufacturer. The term of the warranty can vary, please ask our representative for details. We warrant our installations for five years and will administer any claimsagainst manufacturers on your behalf.
3. The Buyer shall only be entitled to the benefit of any such warranty or guarantee as is given by the manufacturer to the seller. Door and window hardware and any items not specifically mentioned in sections 1 and 2 above are
guaranteed in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty. Please ask for details.
4. The warranty of Supply Only products is limited to the replacement of the faulty unit or repair or replacement of the failed part of the unit. Removal and refitting costs are the responsibility of the customer. This warranty will be void if
supply-only products are not installed to specifications laid down by the manufacturers. We will not be liable for products failing due to damage or neglect.
5. In the unlikely event that any defect should occur within the above-mentioned guarantee periods, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. We will then arrange an inspection, and will repair or replace free of charge any
components found to be defective due to faulty materials and manufacture.
6. Our suppliers change the window and door hardware styles from time to time. We cannot guarantee to replace hardware with exactly the same style but we will offer a substitute.
7. The guarantees above will be invalidated immediately should the products be: misused; damaged or rendered inoperative; dismantled by the owner or any other unauthorized person; neglected, or should any alteration to the original
specification take place.
8. The guarantees will be invalidated immediately should the product show evidence of impact, mishandling or tampering, unnatural chemical corrosion or use contrary to it’s intended purpose.
9. The customers’ attention is drawn to our “Guide to General Maintenance”. For Rational wood products please refer to their Declaration on Wood environmental policy. Failure to follow the steps outlined in the guide may render the
above guarantees invalid.
10. Routine cleaning and normal cosmetic mechanical wear are not covered under the terms of this guarantee.
11. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer in the United Kingdom.